Rejuvenate and revitalize your skin with this remedial combination of Tea Tree Oil and Sea Salt from the Dead Sea.About Our Tea Tree Oil
Relieve your skin of common irritations like swelling or bleeding with our Tea Tree Oil. This all-natural topical agent comes from the Australian Melaleuca Tree. It works to dehydrate bumps, reduce scars, and encourage healthy skin after piercings and body modification procedures. Combine our Tea Tree Oil with our Saline Solution according to your aftercare needs for a hygienic healing process and offer your skin the treatment it craves.About Our Sea Salt from the Dead Sea
Harness the healing powers of the Dead Sea, and offer your body modifications the miraculous recovery they deserve. Using this Recovery Sea Salt, derived from the mineral-rich Dead Sea, a body of water that is almost devoid of pollution and sodium chloride, you can give irritated skin or new piercings an assuaging, all-natural recovery. The Recovery Sea Salt allows you to mix up to 60 sea salts for both healing and therapeutic purposes. Recover, relax, and bring the Dead Sea to the comfort of your home.Tea Tree Oil Details:
Sea Salt Details:
- 1/2 oz
- Oil derived from Australian Melaleuca Tree
- Organic, natural topical agent
- Heals new or existing piercings
- Soothes and reduces bumps, breakouts, and blowouts
- Can be combined with our Saline Solution
- 2.65 oz
- Derived from the miraculous Dead Sea in Beer Sheva, Israel
- 100% pure Dead Sea salt; soft, fine grain size (0.0–0.2mm)
- Yields up to 60 sea salt soaks for piercing aftercare solutions, bath salts, salt scrubs, therapeutic treatments, or healing spas
- Unrefined, natural white color with high mineral content and low moisture
- Meets PDV Standard
Distributor Resource Materials:Recovery Tea Tree Oil MSDSRecovery Sea Salt MSDS
- Measure 1 cup of sterile or distilled water.
- Mix 1/4 tsp. sea salt into the water, preferably while it is still hot.
- Add 2-3 drops of tea tree oil and stir well.
- Submerge your piercing into the mix for 5 to 10 minutes.