Recovery Aftercare Tattoo Salve preserves tattoo vibrancy and longevity while also healing and soothing the skin. This all-natural, vegan-friendly balm has a dye-free, clear formula that allows you to see exactly what you are applying to your skin. The balm includes a number of organic ingredients such as synthetic beeswax, olive fruit oil, cocoa seed butter, lavender oil, wheat germ oil, vitamin E, and rosemary leaf extract. Please see below for more information concerning the benefits of these all-natural ingredients.
Compatible with all skin times, the Recovery Aftercare Tattoo Salve can be applied daily to facilitate a smooth healing process for new tattoos. It can also be used to enrich the color and vibrancy of tattoos that have already undergone the healing process.
Please Note: This listing is for one .75oz tin. To order this product as a case of 24 or more (and for case discounts), please click here.
- For use with new and healed tattoos
- Natural skin conditioning ingredients used to promote healthier, revitalized skin
- Patented dye-free formula
- Vegan-friendly, specially formulated synthetic beeswax
- Price per one .75oz. tin
Clean new tattoo and pat dry. Apply a thin layer of Recovery Tattoo Salve 3 to 4 times a day for 7 to 10 days. Use daily on healed tattoos to moisturize and enrich color.
- Olive Fruit Oil (Olea Europaea Fruit Oil): Natural emollient and skin conditioner
- Synthetic Beeswax: Formula stabilizer; manufactured in the USA and contains no animal products or animal byproduct; not tested on animals
- Cocoa Seed Butter (Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter): Natural emollient, skin conditioner and protectant
- Lavender Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia Oil): Natural fragrance
- Wheat Germ Oil (Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil): Natural emollient and skin conditioner
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate): Natural antioxidant and skin conditioner
- Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinum Officinalis Leaf Extract): Natural antimicrobial skin conditioner